A merchant business cash advance isn’t necessarily a loan, but an advance on future credit card sales. They are not paid back with fixed payments, but are paid back with a certain percentage of each and every credit card sale.
REASONS FOR CASH ADVANCE
• Company expansion or renovation
• Inventory purchase
• Down payment
• Short term cash flow shortfall
• Equipment purchase
• You must have been in business for at least 12 months with 6 months of ownership
• You merchant account must be with Capital Bankcard
• You must process at least $4K per month, provide 4 months of processing statements, and 2 months of recent bank
• Trade references are required
• Personal guarantee on repayment is required
• You can receive up to $150,000!
• No fees or penalties for extended payback period
• Financials / tax returns not required
• Advance can be available in as little as a week